The Grand Bethel of BC invites you to attend All Jobie Weekend!
Come for Daughter and adult workshops, competitions (skit/airband, music ritual, performing arts), fun, games, meeting up with new and old friends. Don’t miss out!
Deadline to register and payment received by Monday, September 30th
(No refunds after Oct 16)
Daughters $140 (in bunk style cabins)
Adults $170 (Q or D bed w/bunks and ensuite, 2-6 per room)
Thursday night (GB + invitees only) $25 extra
CAV day pass: Lunch only $30 Lunch and dinner $45
Friday and Saturday night accommodation
Friday dinner, evening snack
Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening snack
This year there is no grab and go Sunday breakfast but coffee and tea will be made available if you have a travel mug. Bethels are welcome to bring their own snacks to eat prior to departure.
Bethels will be required to participate in a coordinated group clean-up prior to departure.
We have requested the following meals, but they are subject to change at the Camp kitchen manager’s discretion:
– Friday night: lasagna, sides, salad, ice cream, drinks
– Saturday breakfast: waffles, sides, cold cereal, drinks
– Saturday lunch: chicken strips and fries, salad, drinks
– Saturday dinner: roast ham, sides, salad, chocolate cake, drinks
Grand Bethel will run a concession. Term shirts and other items will be for sale.
– When registering a Bethel, please provide the names of each person attending.
– Each Daughter will have a Bethel buddy for the cabin – please state buddy’s name.
– Each adult must indicate who they are rooming with.
– Food allergies/requirements, accessibility limitations and other special needs must be stated in online registration for each person.
Register online, print your online registration receipt, send with payment to:
Please make out all cheques or CAD money orders to GGC.
Mail to Corinne Alexander Email or see registry for address.
Refunds may be requested until October 16. No refunds after that date.
No day passes except for CAV attendees.
Day Pass: Lunch only $30 or Lunch and dinner $45.
Email to register for this class.
Date: Class will be held on Saturday.
Start time: to be determined – but will likely start at 10:00 am.
Please discuss with Cat Robinson if you have timing issues.
October 25, 2019 - October 27, 2019
Venue: Camp Luther