We are pleased to announce that we will be holding Grand Session virtually on March 18 to 21, 2021! There are many dedicated people working hard to plan this MAGICAL unique event.
This is a transition year and registrations need to be completed online. In order for this to go smoothly here are some tips to make that happen:
1. Ensure you have all information for everyone prior to filling out the forms.
You will need:
b. Titles / Stations
c. Select Adult, Chaperone, or Daughter
d. CAV#s for chaperones are required
e. Selections for events:
i. Business Sessions attendance (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
ii. Saturday Night Adult Social (3 to choose from)
iii. Saturday Night Dance – Daughters and Adults
2. There is a five (5) minute no activity time out. If you do not interact with the forms for this length of time, all information entered previously will be lost and you will have to re-enter everything.
3. The first registrant will be the main contact in case there are questions to do with the registration.
4. There is provision on the form to make a donation to the Miss BCJD/GBHQ program for overall expenses, including travel. You will have to keep track of the overall amount and add this to the final invoice amount.
- By either cheque, money order (CAD), or can be billed to a credit card (request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Include a copy of your Invoice produced for your online registration with your payment
- Do not click on links on the subsequent pages as this may cause you to lose the work you had entered previously.
If you wish to view all the exciting Grand Session information you can download the Session Booklet under the Grand Session tab of the Downloads page under the Members login.
Let’s get started with your Registration.
March 18, 2021 - March 21, 2021
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Zoom access information will be provided closer to the date.